This tutorial explain How to link a Facebook Page to a Group in 2 easy steps. Facebook recently enabled new feature which allows its users link their Facebook business page to group. Which is also an avenue for Bloggers, and enterprise proprietors who have created a Facebook web page to growth their fb web page.
PAY ATTENTION: Best High PR Social Bookmarking Sites
Hope your blog has a fb page/Facebook Group. If no then its time to create both for your weblog. Beneath is a step by step guide on how you may link your Facebook web page together with your Facebook Group.
PAY ATTENTION: Ping submission sites to Rocket Up Your Indexing
How to link a Facebook Page to a Group in 2 easy steps
See Guide below:
- Go to your Page and click Settings
- Click on Edit Page
- Scroll down to look at the tabs
- Click on “Add a Tab” at the bottom
- Select “Groups”
- Now drag the Groups Tab up the list
- Click on Settings. The url shows where all the Groups connected
- Go back to the Page and see how your Groups tab now shows up in the left hand nav
- Now (this is important) click on the Groups tab to tell Facebook which Group to link to your Page
- Either choose your Group from what Facebook surfaces or, if your Group isn’t shown, click “LinkYour Group”
- Now your Group is linked to your Page
- Now when you write in the Group you can do so as your Page rather than as your personal Profile
- Click on the drop down in the top right to choose your posting persona!