Speaking about SEO stumbling blocks, broken links is one in every one of them. which could avert a domain from ranking excessive on search engines? it is very crucial to frequently take a look at your website online for broken links. And additionally other search engine optimization obstacles. so today we will learn how to fix broken links in blogger & wordpress
PAY ATTENTION: How To Add Related Posts Widget With Thumbnails in Blogger
What truly is Broken Links?
A broken link or dead link is a link on a web page that no longer works because the website is encountering one or more of the reasons below.
Reasons for broken links
- An improper URL entered for the link by the website owner.
- The destination website removed the linked web page (causing what is known as a 404 error)
- The destination website permanently moved or no longer exists
- The user has software or is behind a firewall that blocks access to the destination website.
- The website owner linked to a site that is behind a firewall that does not allow outside access (such as an Intranet site or a restricted access area on a website).
Credit Link: computerhope.com
PAY ATTENTION: How to Fix blogger Facebook thumbnail Problem
we all love to see our article on Google page, So every now and then while you replace your blog post permalinks. search engines like google and yahoo aren’t away those changes happened on your blog.
In an effort to update the put up alternatively, they went in advance to crawl you’re New changed publish permalinks. ensuing to damaged hyperlinks to your weblog. Discover below how to restore broken links in Blogger.
How to find broken links in Blogger & WordPress
There are many ways to fix broken links on weblog, underneath is a simple manual. to enable you locate discover broken links on Blogspot blog. Using Online Broken Link Checker
- Visit this link. www.brokenlinkcheck.com
- Past in your Blog URL and Click on Find Broken Links. See Image Below.
How to fix broken links in Blogger & WordPress
Using Google Webmaster Tools
- Go to your Google Webmaster tools.
- Click on your blog.
- Go to the “Google Index” section.
- Click on the “Remove URLs” link.
- Click on the “Temporarily hide” button and put the URL into the box. See Image Below.